Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tyler's 7 month Pics

That's right...he's already 7 months! Time is flying now and we are having so much fun. He is such a precious little angel and brings so much joy to our family! He is such a happy baby and lights up when Paige is around. It's so cute to watch their relationship grow. Paige will come up and say "look at those cute little cheeks" or "I love you so much little Tyler Bug" or if he tips over while sitting she'll say "you okay buddy?". How precious is that ;)




And, here's my 35 month old! She wanted her picture and asked for me to make a sign too...ha!
Then she wanted some with the 2 of them. She loves holding his hand...he likes it some of the time!
Bahahahaha!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want all of these pics! So cute and Tyler is really growing up! Paige's hair is getting really long! Miss you all, Tootsie and Wally Pop

Sarah said...

Seriously....could Tyler be any cuter?! I love that little guy!

Lisa and Ryan said...

That last picture cracks me up- I don't know if its the Bahahahaha or what, but it made me laugh! Your kids are so cute!! Loving this age the boys are at!