Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Clare!

Today was Clare's birthday party! Clare is Paige's bff and soon to be new neighbor! They are moving in right down the street and I'm so excited. We are going to have so much fun with them! Paige wanted to put Mommy's swimsuit on so Tootsie helped her with that...what a ham! Clare's party was at her grandparents house in Point Loma. They have a beatiul home with a great view of the bay. We got there a little late...surprise...and everyone was eating lunch so there was no one in the pool. Well, as soon as Paige saw the pool, she was ready to get it. She kept pulling on my clothes telling me to take them off and put my swimsuit on! We put her's on first and she almost jumped in the pool without me! Luckily Jerm was quicker than me so he hopped in with Paige and Ava.
After swimming and lunch it was time to open some presents. Paige was really sweet and helped Clare open her present. She brought it to Clare and waited for her to pull the tissue paper out and was very patient. I was really proud of her!
After presents we sang Happy Birthday to Clare and then it was Paige's favorite...cupcake time! She dug in like a pro and finished it in about 5 seconds. Then she pulled her typical routine where she stands next to the cupcake table and waits for someone to give her another cupcake...what a raskal! Clare's grandpa ended up giving her one and she brought it to me like "look what I got Mommy" so I told her we were going to take it home with us to eat later. She threw a little fit but overall she handled it pretty well.

No comments: