Monday, August 17, 2009

Zoo with Aunt Kendyl

Today we faced the heat and headed to the Zoo. Phew, it was a hot one but I think Paige had fun so it was worth it. She still isn't THAT into the Zoo but I bought a season pass...it was only $60 and the day pass was $35 so I decided it was a better deal. We met Kendyl and her friend Mindy who was visiting from Austin. We saw the flamingos first and Paige was so excited because she had flamingos on her shorts and a little one on her shirt. She thought that was pretty cool and I taught her how to stand like a flamingo...pretty cute! We saw lots of animals but I think her favorite was the elephants. We got to see them eat lunch and get a bath! Crazy to see a huge elephant that close. There was an elephant statue that Paige thought was real so she got really excited to touch it We also saw lions...that was crazy! They were just on the other side of the glass...don't think I've ever been that close to one!

No comments: