Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baby Tyler - Day 2

The next day went by so quick! We told the nurses we wanted to only stay one night if possible so they were great in making sure that happened. We got all our stuff taken care of, took showers and were out of the hospital around 2:30!

Look at those little red cheeks!
I love you so much, Tyler!
All swaddled up and ready to go! This blanket is from Sarah and it's my favorite ;)
Paige meeting Tyler for the first time! Wow, talk about a memorable, special moment...this was one of them! My parents brought Paige to the hospital and brought 2 cars so we could ride home as a family...how thoughtful :) My Dad has video of Paige seeing him for the first time, so I'll add that soon, but here are some pics of the car ride home. She was SO EXCITED!
She kept saying "he's so cute" in the highest pitched voice you can imagine! She's tickling him in this picture. What a dose of reality to have 2 carseats in your car!!
We came home to a house full of decorations! How nice :)
Our first family picture!
Wally Pop holding Tyler for the first time
Looks like a happy Wally Pop to me!
That night Pappy, Grammy, Matt, Reyna, Zoey, Hayden, Chris, Greg, Kendyl, Wally Pop and Tootsie were all over for a BBQ. I'll let you guess who's idea that was!!! My Mom cooked all the food and we had a great time hanging out. We put Tyler upstairs to sleep and had a computer on him and we were Skyping him through a computer downstairs...our own version of video monitors!

What kind of an apron is that Mom?
Am I even awake in this picture?!
Okay, that's a little better
Uh-oh...getting sleepy again!
I can't believe my first baby is now a big sister!!

6 comments:

Joshjohnnaben said...

Yeah!! Beautiful!!!!!! Sweet Gift!

Hicks House said...

Tyler is ADORABLE!!! Congrats! Hope to meet him soon :)

Whitney O'Neal said...

Congratulations on your family of 4. You have a beautiful family.

Erin said...

Yay Kels! Congratulations! He's so cute and Paige looks thrilled. I think that's what I'm most nervous about - how Jonathan will react. You look fantastic! You're my inspiration with this next one. I don't want to look like a whale at the end! Good job!

Abby Batlle said...

congratulations kelsey!!! tyler is a very handsome baby!!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!! I know Paige will be an awesome big sister. He is so cute already... I love those cheeks! Y'all did a good job.