Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More pics from Aug Texas Trip

These are over a month old now but I figured I'd add them anyway!

Tyler and his new chew toy...Cindy!
Tyler with Lala and Big Daddy! Steve has been friends with my Dad since high school and my parents actually introduced him to Laura! She had on really pink lipstick so Paige liked her :) They are going to be grandparents any day now and Lala and Big Daddy are going to be their grandparent names. She gave Paige the tutu and ice cream shirt she wore to the Pinkalicious play. Laura has given Paige many of her cutest outfits and they always come matching with the biggest Texas sized bow she can find!
We went to Chuy's one night for a girl's night and Jeromy joined us! He's just like one of the girls...ha!
Me "poofing" my hair before the picture and Christin making fun of me!
Tyler and Landry relaxing by the pool. Yes, that is my little boy in the pink swing :)
Tyler's first skinny dip!
Paige in the hospital. She slipped and cut her head after coming in from the pool. Thankfully it wasn't anything a little derma bond couldn't cure. This whole experience didn't phase her a bit. If you ask her about it, all she remembers is the popsicle she got when we left!

No comments: