Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pics from Jeromy's phone

I thought I'd lump these all together to try and save a little time!

Paige went with Jerm to the grocery store the other day and sent this pic. What a face!
Yee-haw!
This was the scene Jeromy came home to the other day! Paige was rolling around in the grass with the neighborhood kids and her legs were itching. I was in the middle of making dinner and didn't have the time to take her upstairs to put her in the bath so I put her in the sink! She thought it was pretty funny and she stopped complaining! Whatever works, right?
The neighborhood has been having nightly races up and down the street and Jerm drew a little race course. Here's Ethan, Paige and Ava racing away!
Another cute pic from our night at the Roosevelt.
Jeromy and Paige have been going to get bagels and coffee on Saturday mornings. I LOVE this little break! It's so nice and I'm enjoying every minute because I know when Jerm's foot is better he'll be hitting the golf course or the beach on Saturday mornings!
Paige all geared up for the plane ride to Texas. Think I've over done it with the pink and brown polka-dots? Nah!

No comments: