Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

December was a little overwhelming and I seem to have deleted some important pictures! And, I'm going to post this as I completed it the day after Christmas but it's really June 11, thank you very much!

Paige wrote a letter to Santa and for some reason, I only have the envelope she made!  

This is from Christmas Eve but I threw it in here anyway

I got a scooter!!! I so wish this picture would have come out clear!



Paige taking it all in






Hey, where did Dad go?

Oh no, we buried him!

How old is she again?


Santa surprised Paige with a Taylor guitar and a sound system and mic.  His elves set up the garage to look like a band room and had everything laid out waiting on Paige.  Here she is singing "I'm in the room"...well that's what she calls it anyway :)


Kendyl and Paul got off work and were able to spend the day with us!  We had such a special day and these are the only pictures I have!  Oh well...just need to be better next year :)


No comments: