Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Maddie Girl!

Both of my kids LOVE Maddie. And, love is an understatement! Danielle, Sara and I are the last of the gang to still go to Stroller Strides so Paige and Tyler have known Maddie for a long time. They both always want for me to park my stroller next to Maddie during the stations and Paige has even cried before because I didn't put her side of the stroller next to Maddie. When we pull in the parking lot, they always look for Danielle's car. Paige and her usually play "family" (Paige's favorite) at the park after class or some kind of Princesses or they make "cakes" with the sand. Last Thursday was her actual birthday so Danielle brought cupcakes to class and then we went to lunch with them to celebrate. We love you Maddie girl and can't believe you are 3 years old!!




No comments: