Friday, April 6, 2012

Little Buddies

It is so fun to listen to Paige and Tyler play. They come up with the cutest things to play!

My Dad sent Jeromy a package of clothes & shoes from his store and Paige asked if she could play with the bag that the shoes came in. She got a chip clip and asked me to help her put it on. I wasn't sure what she was doing but she came around the corner like this and told me she was my waitress and wanted to know what I wanted to drink! The bag has 2 pockets (one for each shoe) and then a big piece of fabric folds over the pockets. She put a pad of paper and pencil in the pockets! Is this a sign we eat out too much?!
Jerm went to Bangkok the beginning of March and we sent him a picture each night and this was one of them
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Watching Rapunzel
Another one we sent to Jerm
They love to play on my bed and pretend it's their house.
Paige painted a picture for Jerm
And, another one for Jerm
One of my friends Brandi makes bows and clips and she has cute little trees like this to display them. Paige has one in her room you are supposed to hang eggs from but I found it like this! You can't really tell but she put some of her clips on there!
They love to put on our shoes and the other day they were playing that they were Mommy and Daddy and they were going on a date. So sweet!

1 comment:

Lois said...

I love the idea of a tree filled with bows rather than the traditional bow holder! Do you know where your friend gets them?