Tuesday, July 24, 2012

More Pool Time in Texas

Here are the few final pics from our Texas trip!  

P and T all geared up in their new goggles...ha!

The last Saturday we were there we went to Schroeder's Mom's house for a pool party to celebrate Jennifer's birthday!  My Mom and the kids stayed until nap time and I got to stay a little longer kid free!  Tyler fell asleep on the way home with my Mom and was freaking out when he woke up because I wasn't there :) This kid is an official MOMMA'S BOY!  He wouldn't let anyone else put him down for naps or bedtime and was particular about things like who unbuckled his car seat.  What a little stinker!  I love that he loves me so much but it would be nice to get a little break when it's not convenient for me to put him down!

But, who could say no to that precious face?  Even when it comes in your room at 5:45-6am EVERYDAY!!

No comments: