Monday, July 2, 2012

Best Buddies

We stayed home a lot this week so I could organize everything from the swap meet that we didn't sell and to pack up for our 11 day trip to Texas! The kids had fun playing with each other. They are both at such a fun age and I love to see and hear them playing and laughing!

They were upstairs playing and Tyler came down like this...ha!








And big sis came along right after



Tyler loves Paige's bed and they always ask if they can sleep together.











The sprinklers came on while they were playing so Paige went and got some umbrellas



Paige has the squigie (sp?) Snow White set and used them on morning to tell Tyler the story of Snow White...so cute!







Oh, and did I mention our one purchase from the swap meet?? The kids LOVE playing with this just sitting in the garage! We were in the backyard one day and I didn't see Tyler and found him playing in the car in our mostly dark garage!!



Tyler emptied his drawers to help me pack...thanks a lot!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: