Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kendyl Moves to San Diego!

That next Wednesday Tootsie arrived to SD. That night I went to dinner with Sara, Sarah and Danielle for my birthday! I love these girls so much and I'm so glad their in my life! We had a great time at dinner...and can't wait to do it again in a few weeks for Sarah and Danielle's birthdays! Kendyl and Wally Pop arrived Thursday afternoon after the long drive from Austin, TEXAS! I'm so so excited Kendyl moved out here! We're going to have so much fun! Thursday night we helped her unpack and Friday we had Paige's 18 month appointment. Dr. Warner had nothing but good things to say about Paige! Well...he did say I created a monster! She came to the appointment with all of her "la-la" on. (aka :: necklaces and bracelets) Fancy Nancy is her favorite book and Paige has been quite inspired. She is the biggest girly girl!! I'm so excited but I know I have a handful to deal with :) We can't leave the house right now without some "la-la." Sunday we went to lunch

and Moondoggies (Paige fit right in)

and then walked around PB

We had a fun weekend with the fam and like I said before - I'm soooo excited Kendyl lives here!!! Now we just need to get Tootsie and Wally Pop out here :)

No comments: