Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sarah/Keenan's Wedding & Mother's Day

The next Saturday we had 2 birthday parties and a wedding...all in the same day! We went to Sienna's birthday party first and had a great time seeing all our friends...we didn't want to leave! Just a quick side note - Kim is Sienna's Mom and she is due at the end of May with baby Oliver. She looked amazing and being super pregnant didn't slow her down a bit! She's a true inspiration! Anyway, after Sienna's party, Jerm took Paige next door for Athu's birthday. He is turning 6 and is always so nice to Paige. Teresa came over about this time and hung out with me while I got ready for the wedding. Jerm and I left for the wedding and Teresa watched Paige. Teresa is such a great friend of mine and I know Paige always has a good time when she baby sits! Congrats to Keenan and Sarah! We had a great time at the wedding and went away with this great picture!
And, here's a pic of twin sisters pregnant!! Reyna is due in November with twins and Renee is due in October Sunday was Mothers Day! For those of you who don't know...Jerm forgot Mother's Day last year! We went to his Mom's house and after people started to give me cards, Jerm looked at me and goes "Oh yeah, you're a Mom too!” He wrote me a poem from Paige that made me cry so I let him off the hook. This year he was sure to remember! He pulled through with flying colors. We had a great day! He got me the David Yurman necklace I've been wanting, a new Blackberry (I dropped mine in Paige's bath...oops), and he painted a candy bowl with Paige! Couldn't ask for more! We had a great time spending the day together.

No comments: