Friday, June 12, 2009

Kendyl's Birthday / Disneyland!

Friday was Kendyl's 23rd birthday...so we went to Disneyland!! You can go for free on your birthday so I was really excited that she had the day off and we could go. Paige and I went with Matt and Reyna in January for Reyna's birthday, bought a season's pass...and haven't been back! I bought the Southern California special pass so we have some days that are blocked out and of course I forgot to check before we got there...and that day was blocked! Luckily they offered me a deal so I didn't have to pay full price. Anyway, we started the day with the classic shot by the castle
Then we were off to the flying elephants. Here's a picture of us at the spinning teacups...even though we didn't actually ride this ride! The line was too long and we decided we didn't feel like being spun around...but we got a cute picture :)
And, you can't go to Disneyland without getting mouse ears! Of course Paige picked the ones with sequins and a bow...making her Momma proud!
Good choice Paige - looks petty cute if I do say so!
Here we are in line for It's a Small World and Paige was excited to see what was ahead and good Aunt Kendyl was helping her get the best view possible!
Kendyl and Paige made up some fun games to pass the time while in line for rides Peek-a-boo! WEEEEEE!!!!! Jerm keeps wanting to buy a piano so Paige can learn how to play so here's her first attempt! I think this picture explains itself!
We had sooo much fun and can't wait to go back. Kendyl and I had a birthday dinner - sushi and martinis - and then she met Jerm and some other peeps out in Northpark. I'm glad she got to go out with them because I was totally pooped!

No comments: