Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tootsie & Wally Visit!

Friday we went to the Hullabaloo concert...so fun! We met some friends there and jammed out for a while before heading to the airport to pick up Tootsie & Wally Pop! Kendyl just moved out here and is working at Hornblower dinner/dance cruises so we went on a double date with Tootsie & Wally Pop that night. It was so fun to have a night out on the town! Paige stayed with our neighbor Nicole and for the first time whined a little when I left! She's such a tough cookie and really hasn't made a big deal when I usually leave her but this time she did! Here's some pictures of her night with Ethan and Ava.



Here's documentation of Paige sharing!! Mark this one down in history!


Look at her cute pink cowgirl boots from Wally Pop!


Peek-a-boo

So we met Jerm downtown to board the ship. He almost wasn't able to go because of work, but made it and I was sooo excited! We don't get many date nights so I was really excited to see him. What a fun time to have a double date with my parents! We started the night with a little champagne, dinner, more drinks and finished off the night with some booty shakin! I love, love, love to dance so that was by far my favorite part. I know Kendyl would have loved to be out there with us...we'll have to go out dancing another time soon!

We started Saturday with the "Del Mar Dance"...I made up that name...aren't you surprised! Jerm surfs and I'll go on a walk on the beach with Paige. It's my parents favorite thing to do while they are here so we try and do it everytime they visit. They always pick up a rock from the Ocean and have their collection at home. Good idea! Here's Tootsie & Paige playing in the chilly water BRRRRR!! Keep me warm Tootsie! I can't wait to surf with you Daddy We met Kendyl for lunch in PB and Tootsie ordered ice cream for Paige's lunch!! Don't even think about taking this ice cream away from me!
Sunday was Father's Day! We went down to Mission Beach and walked along the boardwalk while Jerm surfed. We ate lunch on the patio and then headed back to our house for Paige to nap. That night we just hung out around the house and ordered pizza. Paige got her dad and I a couples massage! Wasn't that nice of her? Well, it hasn't been purchased yet, but that's what she got him. We just need to figure out where he wants to go. The reason she decided a couple's massage is because Jerm always wants me to go to the spa and I won't go! I know that sounds totally crazy, but I have always thought that I'd rather spend the $$ on something else so Paige thought I should join him as part of his gift! Wasn't that nice of her! he he.

Monday we went to Del Mar to run the beach and my parents left around 3pm. That night we went to Oceanair for Mark's birthday! We had a great time and great food. Happy Birthday Marky Mark!

No comments: