Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Diaper Cake Day

Phew...today wore me out! We started the day watching Ava at dance class. OMG, cutest thing! Paige loved it which made me so happy! She was trying to open the door so she could join the class and when we left she was saying "more dance". I'm signing her up for dance the day she turns 3! Then we were off to shop for flowers and ribbon with Kristen and Austin. Man those 2 can wear you out! We rode in Kristen's car and Paige loved it because she has TV's behind the driver and passenger seat so Austin and Paige enjoyed a little Thomas the Train
They were really good considering they were stuck in a double stroller or grocery cart in a flower store for over an hour but my creative ways to entertain were quickly drained. During nap time, Kristen and I made 8 diaper cakes! We only bought enough flowers for 6 cakes...we blamed it on pregnancy brain...so Kristen is going back to the store tomorrow! Duh...I can't believe we didn't get enough flowers. Anyway, they turned out really cute. Paige thought they were real cakes and kept singing Happy Birthday to you!
Today Jeromy launched Planet Illogica so it is a really big day for him. I haven't seen him all week and I'm missing my hubby! He is working really hard and I'm really proud of his accomplishments. Looking forward to spending this weekend together.

No comments: