Saturday, July 25, 2009

Planet Illogica Launch Party

Jeromy's company, Ninthlink, just launched a new website www.planetillogica.com...check it out! It's like a Facebook for artists. He has worked so so hard on this and I'm so proud of him. Last night he threw a launch party. There was a live band (one of the guitarist from Jane's Addiction), caricature artists, Sony video games, cirque du soleil like performers, dancers...including one of the finalist from last season's So You Think You Can Dance (yes, I'm a nerd and took a picture with him), sushi, drinks, superhero costumes you could take pictures with, comic books for sale, and of course...the most talked about entertainment from the men...I mean boys...live body art. There were models in nothing but undies being painted on by famous artists! My friend Shereen and her hubby Isa came with his sister and her fiance. A bunch of other friends were there (about 1000 people!) but I only got a picture with Shereen and Isa. What a fun night! Congrats to Jerm and everyone associated with the launch. You all worked so hard and I'm so proud of you!

No comments: