Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Paigey!

Paige's birthday party was this weekend! We had so much fun. It was a princess and pirate party at the park. It was a perfect San Diego day and I really think everyone had a great time. We took 330 pictures! Here's some of the best ones.

Mom setting up the princess table
Jeromy took this picture and thought it was great. He cracks me up.
Aunt Kendyl with a special delivery
Paige chatting with Ava and Ethan
Kim, Siena, Me, Paige and Danielle
Me and Paigey
Hey, what's so funny?


Family shot with sunglasses...oops
Family shot without sunglasses ;)
We love you more than words can describe!

Happy Birthday to you!

Her cake was such a hit. Poppa picture texted me a picture of this cake a few months ago. Thanks Poppa...everyone loved it! And, I was pretty impressed that my Grandpa could send a picture text!
Kendyl and I cutting the cake...I thought Paige's face was funny in this one. She was so excited to dig into her princess castle cake!
Oops, you caught me sneaking the first bite!
Oh, whatever...I'm just going for it


Two happy Grandma's!
Okay, lets clean up that icing face

The whole family! Minus Matt, Reyna, Zoey and Hayden :( The twins came down with a upper respiratory cold so they couldn't make the party. They were missed!
Paige, Pappie, Jerm and Grammie
The whole gang! Not sure why or how this worked out but it did!
Troy, Paige M., Ava, Clare, Henry, Paige, Jake, Ethan, Clara, Austin, Carson and not sure why he's not in this picture but Corbin was there too

Oh Grammie, you're so funny :)
Aurelia, Sara and Palmer, Me and Nicole...I have the best friends!
Wuz up

Disney Princess Vanity from Grammie and Pappie...thank you, thank you!


opening my DVD's from Aunt Kendyl...thanks!

our little princess dressed up in her gift from Austin
She loves her jewelry box. Paige got 3 sets of dress up shoes (she already has a set from Tootsie!) and a dress up set that came with shoes so ended up getting 13 pairs of dress up shoes!!
Pretty picture of Grammie
Paige admiring the ballerina

Thanks so much to everyone who were able to celebrate with us! We love you all so much :)

That night we had all the family over and Ethan and Chris. I made dinner for Ethan and Paige and they said grace before dinner.

No comments: