Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

What a difference a year makes! Paige has been sooo excited for Halloween this year. She totally gets it this year and it was so fun to watch her trick-or-treat. Here's some of the first pictures of Paige and her pink pirate Dad! I got the eye patch and earring for Jerm to wear to Paige's pirate and princess party this weekend and he asked if I had a bandanna to go with it and lucky for him I had a pink one! This one was Paige saying "Bippidy Boppidy Boo" and hitting me with her wand. She thought it was pretty funny.
Here's one I zoomed in on...I love this one!
Then she "bippidy boppidy boo'd" Dad
showing off our slipper carved pumpkin
This is our neighbor Owen as a UPS man...I loved this picture of him with his Tootsie Pop!

Ahh man...no one was home :( JK - I don't even know why she was making this face but I thought it was pretty funny
Family Shot Jeromy loved this picture
Another family shotJeromy just being Jeromy
Paige handing some candy to Ava and Ethan
Paige handing some candy to Clare...look at that face - hmmm...Whoppers look like a good choice for you
Look at all these cute faces!
What a cute moment - Paige and Ava


No comments: