Friday, July 2, 2010

Lions, Tigers and Bears

Well, not really...more like snakes, elephants and birds! Today we went to the zoo with Jennifer and her kiddos Ethan and Kiley. I'm not sure if Paige quite gets it that we know 2 Ethans. I was trying to explain it to her on the way there (we don't hang out with this Ethan very often) and she kept saying "there's only 1 Ethan" but after they hung out for a while she did say "there's 2 Ethan's" so maybe she kinda understood.

We went to Stroller Strides yesterday and everyone had on their 4th of July gear so I decided to doll Paige up for the zoo. I bought this outfit last year and I'm so happy she is finally wearing it! I sent a picture to the grandparents and Clela said she looks like she is ready for the TV show Toddlers and Tiara's and I have to agree! I might have gone a little overboard and did have her pose pretty cutesy for the picture so that didn't help!!
Anyway, I'm honestly not the biggest fan of the zoo but today I had fun. We just parked our strollers by the elephants and snakes where they have a few little play areas and let the kids run around. Paige didn't want to run around much, she just hung out with me and Jennifer! She was super sweet today. She listened really well and was so cute giving Ethan and Kiley big hugs and kisses when we said bye. If only she could be that sweet little girl all the time!
She's saying "these birds are HUGE" if you are wondering why her fists are clenched! Miss Dramatic made sure she really emphasized the word huge.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Jennifer said...

We had so much fun with you guys!!!