Friday, July 30, 2010

We're off to Texas!

Well...we were off to Texas about a month ago and I'm just now getting to all the posts about it! I have uploaded the pictures over the past month and I have 25 posts to do so these are going to be short and sweet!

Reunited and it feels so good...Paige LOVES her Tootsie and Tootsie LOVES her Paigey
Yes! My break begins now!! You might have noticed that Jeromy isn't in any of these pictures and it's because he came out a few days after us. Yup, I flew with both kids by myself! They were both great :) It was still total chaos but they did great and we made it out alive!
Little Tyler Bug is so excited to be in Texas!That is the picture of some happy grandparents!
My Mom got Paige a carseat and Paige was stoked! It had lights on the side and 2 cup holders. She looked like such a big kid.
And, a greeting from T and WP wouldn't be complete without some presents!!
Tyler wearing his first pair of cowboy boots. Yee-haw!
Nanny and Poppa couldn't wait to come over and meet Tyler. I was about to put him to bed so he was all swaddled up but that didn't last long!
Hey, you have blue eyes like me!
It's so nice to finally meet you both!

No comments: