Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Waterski Trip 2010!

I LOVE WATERSKIING!! Sunday we went waterskiing with Nicole and Chris and Nicole's sister Michelle and her husband Carey. Paige stayed with Matt and Reyna and had a great time. They spent the afternoon at the zoo! Tyler stayed at Michelle's house with their babysitter of 5 years, Megan. She was super sweet and did great with Tyler. Their house is not even 5 minutes away from the lake so I was able to run over and nurse him every 3 hours. Perfect! Jeromy hit the wakeboard first and didn't hold back! He is so funny. He literally got up and started hitting and jumping the waves! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention he was on a pink wakeboard :)



Then it was my turn...yahoo! I skied the course at 26 mph on my first pass and then did it at 28 mph every other time. I was pretty stoked that I could still do it!
Typical Jeromy!
Jeromy was making fun of Chris' hair because it was all windblown on one side so they did a little photoshoot...goof balls!
Then they started talking about P90X (me and Chris are both doing the program) so Chris was doing so P90X poses. Boys will be boys!