Saturday, June 11, 2011

Guess who got their ears pierced?!

That's right...PAIGE!! She got her ears pierced on June 1! We were at the mall and walked by Claire's and I randomly asked her if she wanted to and she said yes! We talked about it around her 3rd birthday (I got mine pierced when I was 3) but we never did it. I told her it would hurt a little and explained the whole process and she was totally fine with the idea so in the store we went. She picked out little pink flowers...sat in the chair while they explained everything...they said "1, 2, 3"...pierced her ears...and Paige clenched up a little and then said "Can I have my lollipop now?" Ha! I CAN NOT believe how well she did. Even the girls that did it were shocked and said she was the best 3 year old they've ever seen. What a tough cookie!!

1, 2 3...
Ta-da! Happy Camper with lollipop in hand.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So cute! That is the ONLY thing Hadley wants for her 4th birthday.