Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summertime Fun!


Paige's last day of preschool is tomorrow so our Summer officially starts around noon tomorrow! We've been having lots of fun and enjoying the beautiful weather.

Playing with Clara at the park while she was visiting
My little Cowgirl. I asked her what we should do for Father's Day and she said "where are you going now Mommy?" Ha! Obviously I had lots of "me" time in May :) Anyway, we were at the park and she started collecting a bouquet of flowers for Jeromy and wanted me to take a picture.
Fun times with Ava! Nicole did a mud run last weekend so we watched Ava for a few hours. Or, should I say Ava watched Paige for a few hours! They always play so well together
Saying hello to Tootsie and Wally Pop :) I just noticed that Tyler had a passy in his mouth in 2 pictures...random because he usually only has it for naps! Anyway, I'm so happy to say that he no longer uses a passy. He was getting pretty attached and I decided to take it away. Not sure why but it wasn't an issue at all! He didn't even miss it...yeah!
Party in the tub!
I need to get the pictures from Jeromy's phone do a post about Paige's pink guitar! We all painted her guitar one afternoon and she is SO proud of it. It turned out pretty cute! Thanks to Jeromy...he's so creative.
Our neighborhood has started Friday night block parties - SO FUN! - and one of the neighborhood girls brought their pink skateboard and Paige had to try it out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need the picture of Paige with J's flowers! Too Cute! And congrats T-Bug on losing the Passy!
Anybody that HAS to get his hair cut doesn't need one! Love ya Kels-a-roo!