Sunday, November 27, 2011

Waiting for Tootsie

Much to everyone's surprise...I was early to pick up Tootsie! We usually just pick her up from the street but this time I had enough time to park and go in to greet her.


There she is!!

I think they look like each other in this picture

Her she comes!

She's here, she's here!
And, we're off to the races! Lots to do for Paige's party!!
A quick lunch at our favorite...Chick Fil A!
That night we went to get something from Ava and Ethan and this is how Paige walked down the street
Earlier that day Tyler was playing dress up! I so wish I could have gotten a better picture of him in his fireman gear...minus clothes! (he did this all by himself)

He loves to stand on his head and hold one leg up. Ha!

Working on the poms for the next day

No comments: