Monday, February 6, 2012

January in a nutshell

Well, this isn't how the whole "blogging" idea is supposed to work but for some reason I can't seem to get back on top of a daily blog! So, here's most of the month of January in one post :)

Miss Sassy Pants. I turned around the other day to ask her a question and this is what I saw!
Dylan Szekeres is here! He is Sarah and Dave's third little angel and he is absolutely precious!!
I took the kids to see The Muppets and I let Paige pick out her own outfit :)
Looking for the moon! Tyler really loves the moon and is always looking for it!
Paigey got a new carseat and is so proud of it! I know Tyler won't like this picture someday but it's too funny not to post
Nightly jam session
Jeromy & Paige sent this to me while I was at Shereen's shower...hilarious!
Isn't this the most precious, angel face you've ever seen?! And, notice the little card on his head...he always balances things on his head and giggles.
Sleepy head. He didn't take a good nap and fell asleep while we were snuggling. Love the snuggles!
Reading their library books
Dinner one night at Ponce's for Reyna's birthday with Todd and Clela
Paige has a crush! There's a little boy Cade in her preschool class and she always tells me how funny he is and I haven't introduced her to that term yet but she totally has a crush. He's a cutie pie! She went to his bday party a few weeks ago.
I think this is the weekend they came in town for Reyna's birthday. Snuggled up watching Rapunzel
During our Christmas jam session with Ava and Ethan, Ava made up a song "Purple Butterfly" and went home and drew us a picture and wrote all the words down. So cute!
Paigey with her Baby Bjorn
One afternoon at Way Beyond
I was sitting on the floor and Tyler posed like this and asked me if he could have some more pretzels...seriously kid?! I love this picture and wish it would have been taken with a better camera!

I said yes :)

Paigey in a new dress that she loves
Playing with Tommy after preschool one day waiting for Lulu and Sarah to get there


Jeromy and Paige drew a picture for Pappy and Wally Pop's birthday so when Tootsie's birthday rolled around and she only got a card, we heard about it! Paige took it upon herself to color a picture for Tootsie. What a sweetie pie
Loving this nice weather!
Love that sweet face!

Playing Barbie's together
Who needs a couch in here when you've got Dad?!
Watching Buzz. My, oh, my...this little boy LOVES Buzz Lightyear!

No comments: