Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tyler Buggy

It seems I've been taking more pictures of just Tyler lately and I think it's because we've been having fun while Paige is in preschool. Here's a few of the latest :)

Oh, and just a few stories about Tyler's personality right now. TOTAL BOY! Loves balls - especially footballs, anything with wheels, climbing, playing in the sand, building and destroying things, Jasmine, Ariel and Belle are his favorite Princesses, Mickey Mouse, trains, skateboards, etc :)

He is such a sweetie pie to me :) Which, I LOVE!! Anytime I ask for a kiss or hug, he'll stop what he is doing to come give me a smooch. And, he'll kiss me once on each cheek...I.LOVE.IT!

He loves, loves, loves Buzz Lightyear. Around 6pm...around the time Jeromy usually comes home...he'll get all worked up and his favorite thing to do is pause and bend his knees wherever he is standing and say "BUZZ!" and will launch off and run and crash into his bean bag, chair, or just the floor. And, then he giggles. I don't know where he's seen this!! And, he wants to wear his Buzz jammies, shirt or socks all the time. Or he wants to wear a football shirt. I can't believe he is already particular about his clothes and he's not even 2!

He loves the number 3! When he asks for a snack, like pretzels, he'll ask for 3. When he goes to bed and/or naps, he'll choose 3 things to snuggle with (sometimes these snuggle things are trains, golf balls, cards from family that he gets in the mail, etc, etc) and he'll take his snuggle things, his 2 blankets and will get in his crib. When I go to get him in the morning he'll have the same 3 things in his hands and his 2 blankets. And, we've been asking him how old he's going to be on his birthday and he says...three! I think this is because Paige used to get 3 M&M's (or other things like that) because she was 3 years old so maybe that's where he got it?

He doesn't really eat much so I've started feeding him baby food again! He eats Cheerios, bananas, hotdogs, pasta and most typical toddler snacks. Oh, and Soup Plantation is his favorite. He eats tons of raw veggies and a little ice cream and he's good to go.

LOVE you to the moon and back Tyler Buggy!

He did this all by himself :) Sarah, I promise you will get these back...and they will be clean!








No comments: