Monday, June 25, 2012

Swap Meet!

Yesterday we had a booth at the Parent Connection Swap Meet and phew, it was exhausting!!  I spent ALL week going through the house to see what needed to go.  Here's what Tyler's room looked like one afternoon while he was playing by himself while I was being productive.  

Here's our entire bathroom filled with baby gear and clothes that Jeromy pulled out of our garage




The kids helping me clean out the playroom

Tyler trying to convince me that he still needed the chair.  Look at how big he is!


And, the kids at the actual event!!  They were SO good.  I can't believe they stayed in our booth for 3 1/2 hours straight!  I'm happy with what we made but we still have a TON to sell so we're planning to share a booth again with Reyna in the Fall.  

1 comment:

Lois said...

I SO wish I lived closer--I could probably buy all the stuff you weren't able to sell :-D. Looks like a great event!