Monday, June 25, 2012

Dance Recital #2!!

Paige got her dance recital costume last week at dance and wants to wear it every day!  What a cutie pie.

Tyler in one of his daily costumes - I told him we were going to take a shower so he put my shower cap on!  I came around the corner to find him like this and had him hold his shirt in front of him so I could share the picture...ha!


And, a one pic from our night out this week!  Sarah's hubby Dave organized a couples night out to Pizza Port and Tidewater in Solana Beach.  Such a fun night!!


 

3 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

That pic of Tyler cracks me up! Him and Ben have those older sisters that like to dress them up! Ben is usually in some sort of costume! Hope you are doing good- I'll miss seeing you when you are in Texas!!

Ashley said...

Cute costume! And that picture of Tyler is hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

Paige is a mini Kelsey, same pose and attitude!
And Tyler, whoa! Look out world!