Friday, August 3, 2012

Summertime Fun

King of Chick Fil A
Yup, that's my little boy in a dress with a sword of course!  Thanks to Paige :)

Did someone say it's going to rain today?

Jeromy surprised me with a new car!!!!  I've been give subtle (ha!) hints that I wanted a new one and he sent me a text on July 13 with this picture and said - Yeah.  I think my wife will like that...
AHH!!!  I was so surprised and happy!  I have the best hubby!!!!



Water gun fight!


We wrote a little happy birthday note and sent a pic to Irelyn and Emme - they share birthdays!  Can't believe they are already ONE!


Both of the kids started gymnastics and LOVE it!  I love watching them have so much fun.  Tyler's is a Mommy & Me and Paige is on the floor at the same time with a different teacher.  



We got a dining room table for our playroom...I mean our dining room :)  Still a work in progress but we have a new table to replace the train table!

Mark Murphy and his parents came over for dinner one night and his Mom sent a really sweet thank you card and a gift card to Barnes and Nobles for the kids...how sweet!  The kids got "Brave" and "Superhero" books that have these little characters to play with.  I think we've almost lost them all!
This is how Tyler uses the restroom!!!  He told me he went potty all by himself so I went to check the little potty and there was nothing there.  He said he went in the big potty so I asked him how he did that so he showed me!

I'll post more pics when I get them but Kristen threw Jason a Miami Vice themed 40th birthday party.  What a fun night!

I absolutely adore this picture.  Teresa had baby Emerson last week.  PRECIOUS! 

We're converting our garage into a playroom!!!  Jerm's painted the walls, hung some new cabinets, built a desk, epoxy'd the floor, created a wood dance floor and hung mirrors so that Paige has a mini dance studio.  Way to go Jerm!!!  I've helped a little but he's done so much! More pics to come ;)

Tootsie and Wally Pop came in town for Paige's dance recital and brought a suitcase full of goodies for the kids! Once was a diamond heart necklace for Paige...how sweet!

Sleepover fun at Ava's


1 comment:

Lisa and Ryan said...

cute pics! I love that picture of your friend and her newborn baby. How sweet!!! That is also the way Ben goes PeePee in the potty!