Thursday, August 23, 2012

Whatcha been up to?

Here's another photo dump...sorry for the lazy posts lately!!  

We've been having some fun playdates with Clare, Palmer and Emme.  One afternoon the girls hit the road in the car.  Scary that this will be a reality sooner than later!!!



Tyler talking to Tootsie.  He just looked so cute and serious I had to take his pic

BBQ at Matt & Reyna's


I was trying to get rid of some stuff in my closet (why can't I get rid of clothes I NEVER wear?!) and Paige loved playing dress up :)

I wore this to my bridal shower!  (was I falling asleep or something?  this is not the best picture!)

Ava came over one night for a dance party.  We turned on Taylor Swift and hooked up Paige's mic's and the girls went to town!!  We then put Pandora Kid Bopz on and they had so much fun dancing.  They kept changing their shoes according to the song.  Tyler was running around like a monkey.  He is such a BOY and cracks me up!

Fun Beach Day

Swim Lesson Playdate


We did a Whole Foods tour through Stroller Strides.  Paige is trying a kale chip...looks like she likes it! HA!


I officially quit Stroller Strides!!  It has been such an important part of my life since Paige was born.  I made all my friends through class, got some great workouts, some great Mom's Night's Out, and lots of fun play time at the park for the kids.  It's kinda sad to me (yes, I'm a nerd) but my days are over!  I've been running outside as soon as I wake up in the morning. It's so nice to be done with my workout and showered before 9am! Oh, and I took this pic because Paige had her arm around his back and was snuggling him.  What a sweet moment...it lasted a whole 2 seconds!

Paige LOVED this vanity at the haircut place.

Tyler's new do!

Nicole brought over some shoes for the kids and they were so excited!  They are still a little big but didn't seem to bother them!

Today we went to the park and had a picnic.  We brought their bikes but that idea didn't last long!  I want Paige to get better at starting and stopping on her bike so that I don't have to push her in the stroller anymore for my workout!



No comments: