Sunday, December 6, 2009

I love...

Paige's newest phrase is "Paige, Paige, Paige, I love _______." Ever time Paige wants to say something about herself, she says "Paige, Paige...wants a waffle, etc." But now she has started to say that she loves things. She's never had a candy cane but has seen them around and the other day she said "Paige, Paige, Paige...I love candy canes." She's also said she loves nutcrackers because she has a Barbie Nutcracker movie and the prince in the movie is the Nutcracker. I wore a Christmas shirt with a diamond reindeer on it and Paige said "Mommy, I love reindeers" and gave me a big hug but made sure her cheek was on the reindeer. What a mess!

But the best thing of all that she said she loves is...me! The other night she said "I love you" and gave me a hug out of nowhere. Talk about melting your heart! Then last night my Mom was putting her to bed and I brought up her milk and she said "I love you, Momma." That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard! I love you too Paigey Pooh!!!

No comments: