Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Parade

Last night we went to the parade in Downtown Arlington. It goes right by my Dad's store so it was really nice because if we got too cold, we'd just come inside for a while! Paige and Stella were playing around the store being the cute little girls that they are. Paige was giving her a hug here...so cute!
Hi Wally Pop!
Stella, Chess, Brandon, Jerm and Paige
Hello! Look at that little red nose...brrr!
This was Jeromy's favorite part...Elvis' on little motorcycles!
Jeromy twirling Paigey-Pooh
Tootsie shining Paige's gold slippers
My Dad always has a cool car in the front of the store. This one fit Paige just right...thanks Wally Pop! I'll just put it in drive and...
Vrooom, vroom - I'm outta here!
Paige opened her gifts from the Bakers when we got home. One was a 'Redneck Booster Seat' made by Brandon Baker himself. My parents were using a phone book as a booster seat for Paige so Brandon taped 2 phone books together and put a longhorn sticker on it. Too funny! I'll post a pic when I get one. But, the other gift was a circus tent...yes, a circus tent! It took 2 adults to figure out how to put it together! Jerm and I were at dinner with Sarah and Chess so that's why we weren't there to help.
we


No comments: