Thursday, December 10, 2009

Children's Museum

They just remodeled the children's museum in Ft. Worth so my Dad took the afternoon off and met us there! We had such a fun time! I think Paige could have spent all day there.
Come on (as Paige says it 'prawn') Wally Pop, let's go!
This section was a virtual horse ride! You hold on to the reins and pull right or left and try to herd cattle.
Paige was kinda scared of this part...it was a stationary train car that had a moving screen. That freaked her out so we didn't stay long!

This was Paige's favorite! A grocery store!
This was a spinning tray with sand on it. Pretty mesmerizing...
Dinosaurs!
Uh-oh...watchout!
I took Paige's pants off so she would be more comfy and she was out like a light in 30 seconds. I thought it was funny because she hooked her foot in the door handle!
Hanging with Dad
And then I hopped in with them
Aunt Kendyl coloring with Paigey

No comments: