Monday, December 7, 2009

One Creative Little Cat

Tonight I made a diaper cake for my 'sprinkle' in a few days and I was using a big bowl to help hold the diapers in a circle and Paige thought it looked like a good seat so sat her little hiney in it. She had on one of my Mom's shirts that she thought was a princess dress.

Then she flipped it over and used the stems from the fake flowers to play the drums!
Jeromy has been playing Rock Band at the house lately and she has seen him hit the drum sticks over his head so she followed his lead...a true rocker!
When I was done with the cake she went to the kitchen to get herself a spoon to taste it.
Yummy!
I made her a little one with the leftovers so she would leave mine alone and she stuck all the stems in it and said they were candles, sang herself happy birthday and blew out the candles! She was hilarious! We weren't telling her to do any of this stuff, she did it all herself and was putting on quite the show for us. What a character!
This was later that night...not quite sure why she was naked...probably bath time or something but I thought this picture was cute.

No comments: