Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baby Ruby Shower

Today me and the kiddos headed up to Huntington Beach for Courtney's baby shower. She is due the beginning of July so we should be meeting Miss Ruby Jameson really soon! We ended up driving Pressly too so it was a pretty entertaining trip! Paige and her chatted the whole way up...it was fun! It took us forever to get there. After a stop for Paige to potty, 2 stops to change monster poops from Tyler and a drive through McDonalds for ice cream to entertain the girls while I nursed Tyler, we made it! I'm glad we went though. Paige had so much fun playing with Pressly. I forgot my camera but got some quick pics on my phone. Here are the girls hanging out on Pressly's bed. She has a bunk bed set up but under the top bunk, there is an art table and all her supplies! It's a super cute bed and a great way to maximize the space.
And they had a jumpy house/water slide! It was about 60 degrees so these swimsuits didn't last long!
They had a pool too so the big kids jumped in and started playing. Paige sat on the pool step and kept saying "I can't swim Mommy"! I was so proud of her for not jumping in. She can swim pretty good for her age but isn't good enough to swim by herself and I wasn't about to jump in the pool...brrr!

No comments: