Friday, June 18, 2010

Tyler is 3 months old!

I can't believe he is 3 months old! I swear I fall more in love with him everyday! He is smiling and cooing now and is much more interactive. I've been keeping a running list of cute things so some of them are a little dated but I guess it's better documented now than never!

:: he has slept from 10 pm-6 or 7am a few nights but usually gets up around 3-4am to nurse and gets up again around 7-8am
:: always does cute sound after sneezing like "ohhhh" and he never sneezes just once
:: paige always kisses him 3 times...not just once
:: even if he doesn't Paige will randomly say "my brother smiled at me!" or she'll say "he's laughing at me" and when he coo's she'll make up what he's saying like "he said hi to me!"
:: sometimes when I'm holding him or right when he wakes up she'll want to have me hold him to her eye level so she can see and kiss him
:: when he is crying, she'll run over and say "don't worry your big sister is here" or "do you want mommy?"
:: when he is crying she'll sing songs...usually "twinkle twinkle" to get him to stop crying
:: Paige will hold his hands to make him to wave or dance
:: Paige always makes sure he is included
:: She'll say "he's so little...look at his little feet" or "he's such a big boy" and the other day told Jeromy "good job big boy!"
:: Paige gets excited to introduce him - will say "this is my brother Tyler" like Vanna White
:: his nicknames are: Tyler Bug, T-bone, Little Man, T-buggy and Uncle Matt calls him Tile Maker
:: he does best when we are on the go or when there is total chaos at our house
:: everyone says he looks like Jerm
:: He is a great burper! Eats 6 minutes on each side
:: Paige will hold his hand while they are sitting next to each other in the car...SO sweet to see that!








4 comments:

The Vicari's said...

So cute!

Lisa and Ryan said...

So sweet! THat's funny- I just took similar pics of Ben today (in the boppy!)

Hicks House said...

He is absolutely precious! I just showed Ben his pictures and he is obsessed with Tyler! We can't wait to meet him!

Sarah said...

This melts my heart! It definitely makes me want another little pumpkin especially so I can see Brooke as a big sister. Paige is the greatest big sis. I just love the stories of how sweet she is with him. He is a lucky boy!