Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We had a great Father's Day! We started the day making Jeromy and Pappy cookies and a big breakfast while they were golfing (did I mention Jeromy golfed Friday night, twice Saturday and once again Sunday morining!) Paige was a great little helper :)
And so was Tyler :)
Matt and Reyna spent the week camping at Yosemite and stopped at K & P's house on the way home to spend the night. They got to the house around 2pm so we spent the rest of the afternoon hanging with them. Jeromy and Matt spent most of the time in the hot tub watching the US Open. You can see him in the background!
Paige hopped in the octagon to play with the twins. She was so sweet to them and it was fun to watch them play. I can't believe they are already 8 months old! They are so active right now...talking, laughing, grabbing everything and putting it in their mouth and moving non-stop! Reyna and Matt are such great parents. I don't know how they do it with twins!
We decided to put them all in the bath for a picture. I don't think we could have possibly fit one more person in the room!
I think these are the cutest pictures! Tyler is as big as the twins!!!

I'm not sure what face Paige was making! She wouldn't smile...just looked at us like little Miss Priss Pot!



Little Tyler Bug all clean and sweet smelling after his bath. I love the smell of babies...especially right after a bath ;)
I love you so much Tyler!

No comments: