Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Betty Crocker Jr

Every morning I'm in Tyler's room nursing him (or sometimes sleeping!) so Paige hops in bed with Jeromy when she wakes up. She immediately asks to see his phone and they watch Princess music clips or cartoons from You Tube. Recently she has gotten on a cupcake kick! She LOVES to watch how-to clips for cakes, cupcakes, etc. Totally random but she is really into baking right now. The other day we were at Daphne's and she had hummus and pita bread. She was putting the hummus on the bread and told me she was frosting the bread. Then she asked me if I wanted to texture it a little?! What a character. Anyway, I decided to make some cupcakes with her and she had so much fun. I like to bake but I always end up eating it all so I don't do it much!

I liked this picture because Paige is leaning on my shoulder but what is up with that crazy eyebrow?!?

No comments: