Thursday, August 5, 2010

Waterskiing


What a fun day!! We went waterskiing with the Bradley's. Our families grew up going to the lake together so it was really special for us all to be together again! Joey Bradley is a pro wakeboarder and OMG...he was AMAZING! We went on his boat with his whole family and mine! Here I am posing...thinking Jeromy and Paige were posing with me...but nope...I'm the only one! What a nerd...
Swimming with Paige in the bath water...I mean lake water!
Candra Bradley and Kendyl
Once again...Paige flashing the hook 'em horns!
Seriously, I'm going to loose all of my OU friends!
Jeromy...showing his skills
Jeromy...tearing his achilles tendon...OUCH! He hurt it a few weeks ago playing soccer and right here he totally hurt himself. After we got off the boat him, my Dad and Scott went to the doctor and scheduled an MRI. He's now on crutches and an air cast...poor thing!
Tyler sporting Wally Pop's sun hat
Wally Pop pretending he's a wakeboarder...you're not fooling anyone!
Joey flying through the air



Mom, I'm getting kinda hungry
Look at my Mom's crazy hair! She'll be so happy I included this flattering picture in this post :) I figured it was cute even with the hair!
Paigey taking a little cat nap and Jeromy pretending
Later that night hanging by the pool while Jeromy iced his foot...poor Jeromy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my boat hair! Thanks for sharing! I'm ready for us all to go again and not get Jeromy hurt!

Unknown said...

Poor Jeromy! Gosh. I bet that killed! I grew up with Joey, too. He and my brother were best friends throughout highschool and afterwards. He is an awesome wakeboarder,for sure.