Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tyler's Sip and See

Today was Tyler's Sip and See! It was so fun and everyone loved baby Tyler :)

Tyler with Meredith & Lindsey (Lindsey is having a little baby girl Julia in September!)
Meredith, Lindsey, Me, Jennifer, and Catherine (due in October with Baby Claire!)
Me and Tyler with Lisa and Ben. Ben is a month older than Tyler believe it or not!
Cheese!
Paige and Addison Tate! Addison is almost exactly one year older than Paige and is a little princess too so they got along great!

Brandon comparing his belly to Tyler's
Who's that cute little naked boy?!

I thought this would be the cutest picture and right when Brandon
snapped it, Tyler started peeing on me! Ha!

I love being naked!
Lisa with Ben, Me, Jennifer & Christen with Hudson
Paige flashing hook 'em horns...Tootsie is making sure she is trained...WHAT?!
We had such a fun day and I'm so glad we had such a good turnout! I have the greatest friends!

No comments: