Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hanging with Nanny

Tonight Nanny came over to spend some more time with the kiddos. She was sick all week and wasn't able to come over much. I'm glad she got to spend some more time with us. Paige and I talk to her the most of my grandparents so I was excited for Paige to play with her. I took tons of pictures trying to get a good one so here's the best I got!






Here's Paige swimming with her princess bubbles. These worked great for her!
Dad & Baby and their little round bellies
Wally Pop teaching Paige how to open a beer...they start 'em young in Texas!
Tyler is sitting up a little! Only for about 5-10 seconds but it's a start!

We were all hanging out and turned around to find Jeromy like this! Paige ran over and jumped on him right after I took the picture so this nap was short lived.

No comments: