Thursday, January 6, 2011

My little Ballerina

Paige started a new dance class today! I loved it and I think she might of had a little fun too :) She's been wanted to take dance for such a long time since we stopped her other one and now we're finally back. Yahoo! It makes me so happy that she likes dance and reminds me so much of my childhood. Can't wait for all the fun times to come!

Precious! Oh, and poor little Paigey tripped on the way in and ripped the knee in her tights :(
Demi plie
Tanya and Louis are her teachers. They are a married couple who have ran the studio for over 30 years!


You can't really tell from the picture here because she's in the background but she is sticking her tongue out to the side concentrating! I always bite my bottom lip when I concentrate so I think it's funny that she has a little thing she does.
Louis is the funny one! He is always joking around and picking up the girls and spinning them around or throwing them in the air.

Concentrating and biting her tongue again!

1 comment:

Lisa and Ryan said...

This is so cute! It was funny- yesterday I was cleaning out some of Addyson's clothes that don't fit her anymore and I told her we were going to give them away to someone so they could wear them. She asked, "Are we giving them to Paige?" Ha! Not sure why she thought of Paige. They would be such great little friends if they lived closer!