Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tyler is 10 months!

Well, I guess now he's almost 11 months...better late than never, right! He is so much fun right now! He's in to everything...finally crawling on all 4's (most of the time)...and so close to walking! His record right now is 16 steps! Most of the time he takes about 5 steps and then plops on his buns. He has the brightest smile and lights up when Paige, Jerm or me comes into a room. It's so cute and I love how much he loves us! He brings so much joy to our lives and I can't believe he's growing up so quick!

He didn't sit still for long!



3 comments:

Catherine said...

Love those cheeks!!! So handsome!

Sarah said...

Such a doll! Tyler is so adorable.

Lindsey E. said...

I love that little guy. You guys have the most precious mini-me ever! Miss you!