Monday, February 21, 2011

Tyler is 11 months!!

My little Tyler Bug is almost one year old!! His personality is coming out more and more each day and it's looking like he's going to be a little fireball just like his big sista. What?! I just knew that since I had one little fiesty monster, the other would be a sweet and calm little one. Not looking likely. Don't get me wrong, I love, love, love him more than words can describe but he's started showing his true colors! We've started to have to tell him no...when he opens the cabinet where the trash is...when he stands up in the bath...when he starts heading up the stairs...you get the idea. But, he throws a FIT when he can't do what he wants! He is walking most of the time now and luckily I think we are past the daily bruise on his forehead. Poor little guy kept bonking his head in his attempts to walk. He can give little kisses, blow bubbles, say his own version of "ahhh chew!", say mama, dada, etc, wave (most of the time), and he'll dance when he hears music. He'll usually put both hands in the air and sway from side to side or he'll bounce his head. It's so cute! He still LOVES Paige and it just melts my heart to see their relationship grow. He still naps from 9-11ish and 2-4ish and sleeps from 7pm-6:30am. He eats solid food 3 times a day and has 3 bottles that are 4-6oz each. He has had no problem with any sippy cup we've tried and he can even drink from a straw. I think that's about all the info for now so here's some pictures!

You don't actually think I'm going to sit here for you?! Here I come Mommy!
Hehehe, okay, okay...I'll sit here for just a second
This necklace is delicious


Look familiar?


Singing a little tune here
What? You want this thing back?

No comments: