Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fun times

Once again, here's a dump of pictures from my phone! I haven't been using my camera much lately...need to invest in an iphone 4 so that I get better pictures...and have only been taking one pic here and there so I don't see the need to do a separate post for everything!

Paige and I took a shower and I was busy getting ready when I found her playing in the bath...but there was no water! This girl has quite the imagination and has been playing by herself more. It's so fun to watch her when she doesn't know I'm there
Being silly with Dad in Rite Aid - she looks like she's 10 years old in this picture!
Tyler is ALL BOY. My parents nicknamed him "Blanca Tatonka" aka the White Buffalo. (Btw, I just googled tatonka to see if I was spelling it right and the urban dictionary said "Native American for Buffalo. In contemporary American society, word more commonly used to describe a really fat chick." Ha! Good think we didn't nickname Paige this!!) Anyway, Tyler was playing with Paige's white bear and we texted them this picture and titled it Blanca Tatonka.
Yup, that's a sequin leopard dress on Paige! My Nanny (my grandma...some people get confused by her name!) works a few hours a week at a resale shop and this came in the store so she got it for Paige. Needless to say, Paige LOVES it...wanted to wear it to the first day of preschool!! It was quite a battle and the only way I got her to not wear it was telling her that she might get paint on it and ruin it. They got Tyler a Thomas shirt and he loves it too! He said "choo-choo" and pointed at the shirt like 100 times. PS: Paige has on tights because we had just got home from dance when we got the package :)
And in this one they wanted to hold their new toothbrushes
First of all, I can't believe Paige is such a big girl!! She looks so grown up in this picture. I took this one today during her nap. I like to sleep with a pillow between my legs so she likes to do the same. I always lay with her while she falls asleep...okay, I might fall asleep for a while too...but she always has to have something to snuggle with and gets a pillow for her and me to put between our legs. She's such a sweetie pie!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: