Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Petting Zoo

A few weeks ago (what a bad blogger!) we went to the petting zoo with the Lavia and Szekeres family. What a fun afternoon!
Tyler was braver that I was! I would get all freaked out that the animals were going to bite my fingers off!
He liked this one...maybe because they share the same hair color...ha!
Oh, the guinea pigs...the kids loved them!

Tyler was SO PRECIOUS trying to feed the rabbits. Oh my goodness...he was so sweet and gentle!

How sweet is this picture?!
Okay, sorry to repeat myself for each picture...but I think these are all so stinkin sweet!

And, this is my new favorite picture of Paige. So cute of her and her best preschool bud Lulu.
What a big boy! He rode the train all by himself ;)
After all the petting zoo and train fun they could handle we walked to Ruby's for lunch. Total chaos with 6 kids but they did great and we had a blast!

Lulu, Paige and Brooke (I can't believe how tall Paige is!)

No comments: