Sunday, May 27, 2012

When Mom's Away...

The kids will play!!!!  Saturday morning I got this picture text saying "Good Morning from the Looney Bin"!!  Both kids ended up sleeping with Jeromy...although I'm not sure there was much sleeping that actually happened!

Jeromy took the kids to sports class that morning and took these series of pictures


You can tell Mom's away!  Striped tall socks, lace/ruffle skirt, too fancy of a shirt for sports class, pearl necklace, crazy hair and NO BOW?!!!




Who is that kid?!?!

And, Tyler has no shirt on?!


I guess Tyler didn't want to participate in his class so he walked away and just sat down.  If you look hard enough, you can see his little white head
And, he didn't want any help with all of these stairs...
so it took a while!


During their naps, Jeromy built them a lemonade stand!!!  How cute is that?!



I think Jeromy had at least 50 people in and out of our house that afternoon!  The entire neighborhood came out to play and Jeromy invited Pat, Conor, Chris, Matt and kiddos (Dad's who were home alone with the kiddos because the wives were with me on the girls weekend) and Matt, Reyna, Hayden and Zoey.  Jeromy thrives in chaos and has an open door the entire time when I'm not home!







They made $29!!!  That's a lot of 25 cent lemonade!



And, I know in my other post I said it was the most precious thing ever for Tyler to sing me Happy Birthday but this tops that.  I was talking to Tyler on the phone when it was his bedtime and he fell asleep with me on the phone!!  Jeromy tried to take the phone away after it started beeping because there was no one on the other line (I hung up after there was a long silence) and Tyler started whining and saying that he was talking to his Mommy!!!  Talk about melting my heart!!! Love that little boy to pieces!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What a fun dad!!! I love Paige sitting on the stairs. :) haha. And I LOVE Tyler asleep with the phone. Made me smile!!!

Lindsey E. said...

This cracks me up!!!! Love when Dad's in charge. Hope the getaway was AWESOME!!!!