Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mommy's Sippy Cup

What a fun morning!  Hullabaloo came to Stroller Strides to preform after class.  I used to take Paige all the time and poor Tyler has only been twice!  The timing of it just doesn't work with Paige's preschool pick-up time.  It was so much fun and brought back many memories of jamming his songs in the car, going to his concerts and some of our best friends birthday parties!  He was at Corbin's first birthday party at the Stroller Strides park.  What a fun morning!  Oh, and the title of this post is my favorite song of his!  "Mommy's got a grown up sippy cup...she goes to Starbucks to fill it up"!  Such a funny song

1 comment:

Lois said...

How fun! You always have such cute things going on with the kiddos. And I think I'll have to get that CD for Baby A, as that song sounds hilarious--although, I thought the sippy cup was going to be filled with WINE! lol