Friday, May 25, 2012

Mother's Day at Preschool

Paige's preschool did a really cute Mother's Day morning the Friday before Mother's Day.  Paige was so excited to sing all her songs to me and give me the present she made.  I love her genuine excitement!

All the kids running around after they sang all their songs

Paige and Chloe
Here's the gift she gave me.  The front was a modge podge with a picture of her reaching her arms out as far as she could and it says "I love you this much"...too cute!

The back is a picture she drew of me and her.  She's the one on the left with the really long hair :)
We ended up hanging out the whole morning and the teachers let Tyler play with all the kids and he had so much fun!  He is so ready for preschool but I'm not ready to send him!!!  

The teachers let me and Tyler stay for snack and song time too.  It was really fun to watch Paige in class and watch her take care of Tyler and make sure he knew how to do everything and had a seat next to her :)  She's such a good big sister!




And, here is a cute picture she drew (she's the one with the long hair in case there was any confusion) and on the bottom she said "I really like pasta and my Mom makes it for me.  We play Bingo and Chutes and Ladders together". Cute!


No comments: